Friday, May 6, 2011

Grandma 2011

Well, another treat box for Grandma for Sunday!  Well, she deserves it anyday!  I made home made bean soup with the hambone from Easter and brought her some with some Marie Callendar's cornbread!  She was so happy and amazed that I could cook!  I don't cook for anyone but my family and everyone loves to give me a hard time about it!  I love to pretend that I cannot cook - then no one asks me to!  I'm no dummy!  anyway - she was thrilled and it thrilled me beyond belief to bring it to her!  She's not in the best of health and I just love ,love love her!  And..I just love, love love doing things for her - It brings me incredible joy!  So...sorry for rambling!! - on to my card - I used my Cricut for the castle, flowers and box and....I used Some Odd girl image- I'm really falling in love with those images!  They are addicting!  I know I know what you're thinking - I'm addicted to everything - well, you're kinda right!  Anyway - thanks as usual for popping in and leave a little lovin in the comments!  Ta Ta for Now!!  Like Tigger says - TTFN!


Challenges
Some Odd Girl Challenge
Charisma Cardz
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge
Flaunt It Fridays

16 comments:

  1. I love to read your post... your story about pretending no cooking made me laugh out loud... I know what you mean, I always pretend that I don't know how to change a wire, wash my car or take care of it (other than buy the gasoline)just because I hate to make that kind of stuffs. (Shhhhh... it is a secret)
    Great card, I love the image and the background castle.
    Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt it Fridays!!!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful creation! thanks for entering our No Cards challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card :) I too love your cooking story-- I wish I was pretending when I say I can't cook! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossing on the castle and that image is just too cute!! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful treat box!! Thank you for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at Flaunt It Fridays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much fun! Great job on your box!
    Thanks for playing along at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable and so is that cooking story! Love it LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB! Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so adorable! You always use the cutest images! She looks perfect by that castle! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a super cute card!

    thanks for playing with us at some odd girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Card!!
    Thanks For playing with us @ FCCB!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! That image is great! Thanks for playing along at Flaunt it Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card for your Grandma and so special that you took her some homemade soup. I wish I could pretend I didn't cook but if I did DH would make melted cheese on crackers as he did for me once. He offered to make dinner - woohoo - but when it was ready in 5 minutes I was very suspicious and then he presented that to me. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, they ARE addictive, aren't they?! :D
    Very well done. :D

    Thank you for playing with us at Some Odd Girl this fortnight! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun take on the challenge! I love the idea and know your grandmas will love the goodies! Thanks for being Odd with us!

    ReplyDelete