Friday, May 27, 2011

Thanks Big Time!

It's still a big Thanks!  I had made these for "stamp" night with the girls!  I cut 12 of 'em.  They assemble and stamp them - I just cut things up and put them in bags for the girls!  This is my project for next week so...I thought - why not bang out the "peachy keen' challenge.  You just gotta love these!  This is the set I won - wide eyed children!   Aren't they ever so cute!  Everytime I get a new one - it's my new favorite!  I'm fickle that way!  I used my doodlecharms cartridge to cut this apple and Create a Critter for the worm.  I think it has a teacher flare but it's fun!  I made all those other teacher cards for my daughter to take today - last day of school and guess what - YUP!  You got it- she left them in her Dad's truck!  So...I got 5 or 6 thank you teacher cards!  Oh well!!!  That's Life!  Anyway - I so hope you like my card! and...I hope the girls like it also!

Challenges

10 comments:

  1. your card is adorable! I love the peachy keen faces too! I only have 1 big set but it has lots of different sizes. I think you could probably drop those cards off at school for the teachers cause I bet they will still be going into school for a few days next week...
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card, Juelmarie! Thanks for joining us again at Cupcake this week! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too adorable!!! The lady Caterpillar is so sweet...I love peachy keen too :o) but have yet to buy any yet :o{ Thanks for joining DCD

    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card:) Thanks for joining us at cupcake this week. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable! The wide eyed stamp set is awesome! You put this card together perfectly! Great job! Thanks for joining us at DCD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Now that is adorable!! Perfect PKS face for the worm! Great job! :) Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya. What a fantastic, cute project. I love all the pretty colours. Thanks for playing Bookworm with us at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card screams CUTE!! I love it! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card!!! I love the apple and the adorable worm. You did such a great job!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sketch Challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps. Good luck winning that great prize!!

    ReplyDelete