Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fruity Tooty

Take a look at this fruity card!  I really had fun making this card - I used a rubber stamp for the cherries, digi images for the Pixie Dust image you can find it here and my wonderful Cricut for the banana!  Oh, my cuttlebug with a sizzix swirl, copics - Wow a little of everything!  Anyway, I thought it was fun to use the cook since it's all these fruits and dreaming of what you can conjur up is a great thing for a chef, eh?  I don't know too well - I cook but only out of necessity!  I do hope you enjoy looking at my card - I enjoyed this one very much!


Challenges
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge
Totally Paper Crafts
Delightful Challenges
Penny's Paper Crafty
Fun with Shapes and More
Just Add Ink
Phindy's Place
Allsorts Challenge
Less is More

7 comments:

  1. what an adorable card, such lush colours. Thank you so much for participating in our Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love all the fruit! Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya
    cute image & embelies, lovely design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute is this??? I love PDS images! Fantastic card!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally adorable. Love the colours and the design. I think this is one of my favourites of the cards i have seen by you. Fabulous job, hun. Thanks for playing with us at Phindy`s Place. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete