Friday, May 6, 2011

#1 POP!

Well, I did and my kids do - we call/called our/their dad Pop!  So,...my kids are hockey players so I thought this would be fun for my son to give to his dad on father's day!  Very appropriate!  I used my Kenny K's image found here!  and used my cricut - man talk about back to the basics/oldies - I used my George and the Basics cart which I got with my first cricut - 3 years ago!  I used my Star punch from Creative Memories which I've probably have had 7 or 8 years!  and my Stampin up punch for the corner and a negative from an Imagine frame-it was kinda plain so I drug a stamp pad across it!  What a potpourri, eh?  Anyway- I love the way this guy came out!  I LOVE HOCKEY!!!  Thanks for popping in and go check Kenny and Elaine's digis out - they are awesome - remember they are here!

Challenges

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute....great colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!
    Thanks for joining KKKG this week
    Good luck
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Thank you so much joining us at OSAAT this week-hope to see you again soon! Elaine OSAAT DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and funny card!
    thanks for playing with us at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Father's Day card! The image is perfect - he will undoubtedly love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card :-) The image is perfect and the papers and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts and Stamp Something Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fab card, I adore the image and the papers are perfect.
    Thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! A real tough guy with his gear.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week. Hope you can join us for the new challenge later today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Juelmarie
    A fabulous card,great image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz on this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there - this is a perfect make for fathers day & those men are oh so difficult to make for arn't they? - think you've doen a great job. Love the little corner piece - a really nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Card-makin Mamas & good luck!
    Deb.x (new CMM DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cool! Thanks so much for joining in our 'punches & dies' challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers ... can't wait to see what you create next challenge.

    Darlene
    WnW DT

    ReplyDelete