Friday, May 13, 2011

Dyno-Mite!

Retro!  Well, I'm a product of the later 70's and 80's!  So,...this is right up my alley!  I even have the curly hair as you can see in my profile!  Although, during that time I straightened it - blow dryer expert!  I just loved this challenge- love the colors, the papers, etc.  I thought and thought about what to write on my label - and Boom!  - Dyno-Mite!  Love the flowers!  This is a Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge and image!  Don't you just love them!  This girl especially!  This is my time people - my time!  It's a simple card but a fun card!  I'm using flowers galore!   It's flower power all the way!

Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that sentiment! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge blog ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic choice of colours and style, really cool and retro papers and the flower is amazing !

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image :) Your card is amazing. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete