Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cowgirl Up! - A Birthday Invite

This is just for necessity - My daughter and I were trying to decide about her theme for her birthday - well, I was doing something for her group project and we used the wild west cartridge and we saw Cowgirl Up!  She said that's my theme for my party!  So, Madison really likes her stuff fairly simple so we used wood paper, a hat and her saying - I had to add the bling and she let me - It just so happened that this fit the More Than Favors Color Challenge - brown, beige, teal and pink!  I'm sure I'll find other challenges for it - but as of now - it'll do because I had to made a boat load of them - It's a slumber party and she wants 13 girls!  Well, they're sleeping outside in a large tent!  I'm ok as long as none of them sleep walks - she'll end up in the pool!  LOL!

Challenges

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I LOVE this! What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW it all works so well together! Very CUTE!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. Love that cartridge. Thanks for joining us in the CCEE stampers challenge.

    ReplyDelete