Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hi Cupcake!

I didn't realize how difficult this 3 embellishments was gonna be!  it seems that we're always trying to add more and more - the more the embellishments the better!  Whenever I get beat out in a challenge - the winner usually has a tremendous amount of embellishments!  Well, I thought I'd go simple - these bears are just too cute and I added 3 things - a flourish, a butterfly and the corner doohickey!  I don't think the negative out of the corner doohickey is number 4 - i stuck it on the sentiment.  I used some glitter glue on the cupcake frosting and I love the cherry and get a hold of that fork!  Anyway, I used a Stamp Fairy image for their challenge.  Their images are way to cute!  I love the simplicity!  They color quickly and are very forgiving for those of us who make "boo boos"!  Anyway- hope you like these guys!

Challenges
Stamp Fairy Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hon

    I love your new card! You always come up with such cute creations!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Gerda

    ReplyDelete