Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Dude!

Well, I was sitting here ready to post this card and I thought - I love these images!  They are my fav.....then it hit me - Everything is my favorite!  What's up with that?  I just started using these digis more and more - I've had a couple for a while but been buying them!  The challenge this week at Some Odd Girl was to use a scene!  Well, I always use my bugs when it's scene or something background-ish!  So, I decided to hit the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge also.  I used my Celebrate with Flourish cartridge.  The grass is the good ole Fiskars grass punch!  Can you say PUNCHAHOLIC?  Anyway - that's it -- simple -- but i'm liking it!

Challenges
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Monday
Some Odd Girl Challenge

12 comments:

  1. This card is just wonderful! Love the bright, vivid colors and I agree that image is great! Thanks for joining our challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Great card :) Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week--nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super cool!! I love that grass punch but everything about the card is awesome!! You can mix the cricut cut with stamping really well!!
    Thanks for playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! The clouds and that sunshine are great! Fantastic color usage too! Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week! :0)

    Amy Jo (FCCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the rich colors. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - and perfect for a young guy! Super job with the combination of image and cuts!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colours! Thanks for sharing it with this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. rockin card! love the sun and the fun colors

    thanks for playing with us at some odd girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super cute! Love the non traditional scene background pattern! Thanks for being Odd with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us on Some Odd Girl!
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete