Friday, May 27, 2011

I love my Teacher

Well, 3 of my favorite digi image companies - Bugaboo, Meljens and Tiddlyinks .  I had one last teachers card to make for my daughter - tomorrow is her last day of the year.  No more school til August!  Yay - no more homework!  I'm doing 6th grade for the 3rd time.  You would think it would be a breeze by now - but NOPE!  So...I'm glad it's done!  Anyway- I combined all 3 companies digis and just love the way it came out with all it's implicity!  I thought about adding more but said - Juel - back away from the table!

Challenges

10 comments:

  1. Aw! How sweet. Love that image and the charm is adorable. Thanks for sharing at TPV! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with the Pixies this week, good luck!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely, Juelmarie! I love your combination of images and the layout is great! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake again and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card and image and such a lovely combination of colours! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isnt it grand when you can use all of your favorites on a card? This card is adorable! Love that charm! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this one is too cute too! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us for this weeks Cupcake Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! love the sentiment and the charm! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card, I love the images. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy! We hope to see you again next time!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete