Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mom!

Ok, I know Mother's day is past but I don't know about you - but I appreciate my mom and all the sacrafices she made my whole life!  She so put us first and did without!  I try to be like my mom in 17 million ways!  It's funny to think back when they would totally get on your nerves as teens!  It's like you were positive - they had no clue of what you were going through!  And now....having raised 2 teens and another quickly on her way- I so get it!  The inside of this card says "Mother's are Angels in Disguise" and I so believe it...My mom is incredible and I truly adore her!  This card will go to her at a random time!  I love doing that and she just loves my cards!  Typical mom - she thinks I'm the greatest!  Tee Hee!!  We won't tell her any different ---
Anyway, I used a Simply Betty Stamps here with an Imagine cut from my Imagine More cartridge!  This frame is lovely - I tried to coordinate yet be different with the papers and i hope you like her - I know Mom will!  

Challenges

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Juelmarie! Love that color combo I am sure your mom loved it! I know I do.

    Thanks for joining us at SBC this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely - the card and what you wrote about your mom. It is SO true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, I bet your Mom was happy to receive your beautiful card. Thanx for joining us at Simply Betty Challenges.

    ReplyDelete