Sunday, May 8, 2011

Get Well Soon...

 Meljens Challenge this week was simple!  Use the length wise large business size card!  9.5 x 4 inch card!  Sounds simple - actually once I picked a sketch challenge - it was simple - I chose the Sketch Saturday challenge - it was simple! I actually liked it because sometimes I seem to fidget a lot with the smaller cards!  Too much to say and not enough time kinda thing!  I'm sure you all know what I mean!  With the longer card - I was able to say everything I wanted to say - I used my old "Fall stack" from Cloud 9 designs because the stack is longer.  I don't think it looks Halloweeney, do you?  Is Halloweeney a word??  Oh well, no spell check today! LOL!  I used my beloved Nesties and some bling and bamo!  Done!  Hope you enjoy - it'll be fun to send!

Challenges
Meljens Design Team Challenge Blog
Sketch Saturday
Sentimental Sundays
Sparkles Forum Challenge
Card Creations & More
Shannon's Sentiments
Crafty Catz Weekly
Phindy's Place Challenge
Stamp Something
Totally Papercrafts
lili of the valley
Little Miss Muffet Challenges
The Pixie Cottage

20 comments:

  1. JuelMarie, please stop by my blog and claim an award I have for you.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so pretty!
    thanks for sahring at THE PIXIE COTTAGE hun!
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so very pretty!!

    Thanks for joining us at SFC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card, love the image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at SFC this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super handsome! Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I like the tall skinny shape too!

    Thanks for joining the diecuts and punches challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fabulous card! Your use of ribbons and buttons is so cool! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Juelmarie
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this the image is cute and I love the colours
    Thanks for joining in at SFC

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Nice colors & design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card, I'm wondering where the embossing is on it though... Thank you for joining in with this week’s Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll play again this Friday!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card! Love the color combo ;) Thanks for playing with us at The Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card! Love the image.
    Thank you for joining us this week for our anniversary challenge. Don't forget the blog hop-opportunity for a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! I love your clever design!

    Thank you for joining our Business Sized Card challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card! I am still loving those bears!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs. And..just a reminder, a new challenge starts tomorrow. Hope you will join us! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! I love the pretty paper and especially how you've done the little tabs of ribbon at the top!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the decorative paper and the get well tag! Thanks for playing along in the Little Miss Muffet Challenges this round. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww so cute love it thanks for joining us at SFC good luck
    GIll xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute. Thanks for playing at Shannon's Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete