Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's a Sassy Thank you!

 
Ok - I've had some Sassy Studio digis for a while and this is the first time I'm using them!  I've been wanting to but I get in such a routine!  Yikes!  Well, today I decided to try them out!  I've had them printed for a while - so what was my problem!  Well, the details on their faces are just incredible.  Now, if you know Sassy Studio images - this young lady is supposed to be on a dredel - that's how long this has been printed - shame on me!  Anyway - I've also had the chimney printed for quite some time!  I decided to cut off the dredel and use her!  I have another waiting - but i'm going to wait for the next challenge!  I just love how she came out and loved combining the different dp.  Hope you enjoy her - I am loving these digis!  
Challenges

5 comments:

  1. Juelmarie, this is fabulous! I almost didn't recognize her without her dreidel! Love your flourishes and how you've added the buttons to the ends! Thanks for playing along @ SSD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so cute!! Love all the details.:)
    Thanks for sharing it at CCH, hope to see you soon.
    ~darling Ho~CCH-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    Thank for participating in the Alota Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!!thank you for joining us at Alota Rubber Stamps Check it out challenge!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining us in our Alota Rubber Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete