Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lil Allsorts Book Mark

Vintage is the challenge - it's almost a monochromatic look also!   This will be a quick post - I just found out one of my DT has a new challenge starting this weekend and I need to get a card ready - YIKEs!!  Anyway - This is a Tickled Pink Stamp - Love 'em!  I'm on a book mark kick so....here goes!
For those of you who need the tutorial for the bookmarks - Corner Bookmark @ Splitcoast.  Above all - have fun - I used subtle colors and made him real quick - but very happy with him --  Gotta jump - I
have so much to do tonight!!  Yikes!!  See ya!

Challenges
Tickled Pink Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Love it, thanks for sharing
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juelmarie: I left a comment on your post with the bookworm card. I wanted to make sure you saw it so I thought I'd leave a second one here. This is an adorable bookmark!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete