Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Congrats Grad!

Well, actually - it's a Stampin up saying inside - the set is Heard from the Heart!  It says May all your Wishes Come True!  I thought I'd use some thing other than - Congratulations - that's the same ole same ole!  It works but let's venture off the beaten path - and besides - I didn't wanna dig up the Congrats that I know is in the back of the cabinet!  I used the Meljens owl along with a Cricut cut from A Child's First Year - Gosh - one of my top favs of all times!  Anyway - I used a trifold card (is that what that's called).  and put a tag inside and Bing Bang Boom!  I'm done!  pretty simple - but I hope you enjoy!!
Challenge
Meljens Design Team

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the coloring on our cute little owl!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really pretty. Thanks for joining our challenge at Meljen's Designteam and Challenge Blog this week.

    Greetings,
    Katja (Meljen's DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is awesome, love your coloring of the lil owl and the added Grad Cap. Perfection! Thank you for sharing with us at MelJen's for our Grad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You made the TOP FIVE at Meljen's Designs this week! Thanks for playing along and we hope to see you again!

    Blessings,
    Nicole
    Meljen's Designs Design Team Coordinator

    ReplyDelete