Sunday, May 29, 2011

I don't do Mornings!

Anyone who knows me - knows - I don't do mornings!  I'm such a night owl -typical night last night 2am.  I got to sleep in today - decided it was going to be my - "I ain't getting up for nothing mornings"!  So, I got up at 10am - even staying up late - I don't normally do that - Friday I went to bed at 2 am and got up at 8am!  Anyway- on to the card - I so love this image because I so resemble her!  This stamp is available at All That Scraps and this is specifically for her challenge at Wednesday's Challenge.  Head on over there and check out her stuff!  You'll be hooked right away!  Her challenges are a lot of fun also - different!  This week was "use felt"  At first I went, WHAT!  and then thought I can do this!  I cut some felt flowers and leaves with my nestabilities dies and the border is a felt border I won here!!!!  Yay me!  Anyway- I had fun and thank you for keeping it interesting and different!

Challenges
Wednesday's Challenges
Paper Play Challenges
Creative Craft
Stampavie and more
digital Tuesday
Papertake Weekly
Top Tip Tuesday
Tuesday Throwdown
The Stamp Man
Sweet Stampin
My Creative Moments
Crafty Catz Weekly
Just Add Ink
Penny Black
Sketchy Colors
Catch the Bug
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz
Card Cupids

15 comments:

  1. Hello..night owl!!sweet card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at Craftycatz this week, play again soon, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    Thank you for taking part in USE 2 OR MORE STAMPS challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

    So happy you've joined us!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little felt flowers, I have some of that kicking around, might try that myself! Love this bright card, she does look right cheeky as though she's spent the day curled up in her night clothes !! Thanks so much for playing along with our sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image too and the cute felt flowers. Loved the story about you being a night owl, so many crafters are. I go up about 12, but last night it was late for me at 12.40. thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how very cute!! Love the image and the colors are perfect for it!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card, Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so very pretty, fabulous design and the image is so very cute and coloured superbly,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our Pink & Green Challenge

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh..my..Such a lovely card!
    Gorgeous ♥♥♥
    Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really great card!!Wonderful motiv and colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Stampavie and More this week :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your use of bright colors! thanks so much for playing with Bugaboo! JOY DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Juelmarie, sorry I am late commenting but I am having to switch between IE to see the photo and Firefox to make a comment.
    A sweet card, the colours are fabulous and I love how you have put everything together it all fits so well.
    Thank you for joining in the Stamp Man challenge and good luck.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our Bright colors Challenge!!, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card and great for the recipe challenge at The Stamp man - thanks for playing along x Janet

    ReplyDelete