Friday, May 13, 2011

Top Banana!

Stamp Fairy decided to throw a "sketch at us"  Well, bring it on sister!  I thought I'd use this monkey and say Top Banana!  It's going to be a card for one of my daughter's teachers!  I'm trying to get them done - school ends for us in a couple of weeks!  So,...i better keep grinding them out!!  I thought this little guy was cute as can be!  I actually won him from Stamp Fairy!  Tee Hee!  I love winning them - it's funny - they are reasonably priced but it's fun to see your name in the winner's circle!  Anyway - fun win or lose!  I used my Cuttlebug labels - just got 'em recently and so do love 'em!  I inked up the embossing and embossed the mat!  Stitched, etc etc.  Of course, fussy cut the monkey on his banana!  So fun - thanks for popping in!

Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment