Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Well, I just loved this guy - I bought him when I was going to do another challenge - I think it was the let's play - didn't get to it and so I'm doing him now - I put him with the castle for a "beachy" scene - playing soccer at the beach is fun - hard but fun!  We're totally soccer fiends around here - the bf is obsessed with it!  My oldest daughter is coaching the youngest daughter - she's been olympic development, college, etc. - she's still playing adult league!  That's all a premed student has time for - 2 hours a week to play soccer and she plays hockey still.  Tough girl!  Anyway - I used my cricut and cut this sandcastle and the sun and the sticker sentiment is from the summer DCWV pack!  Loved it and I love you do too!  This Pixie kid is found here at Pixie Dust Studio.  

challenges

7 comments:

  1. You put the pieces together very well. he makes me want to go outside and play.

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime
    Krista, guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs. And..just a reminder, a new challenge starts tomorrow. Hope you will join us! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute next to his sandcastle! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love soccer on the beach...or anywhere for that matter! ;) Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Sorry to be late on my comment, blogger has been naughty the last few days. Thank you for joining the challenge at Meljen's Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tall card and I love the castle! Your coloring is pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime and Flaunt It Fridays!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tall card is gorgeous! Your coloring is awesome and I love the popped out sun. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete