Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Gift Box

I so love Tickled Pink Stamps and I loved this challenge - this is a box I cut with my Cricut on Tags, Boxes, etc.  cartridge  I wanted to make something other than a card!  This was cut using a pattern paper and a gingham and a scrap as a mat and then my image cut with my nestabilities - I went simple with a bow on top and on the side!  The cricut cut has holes for a handle like a box so I decided to tie a bow.   I colored her with m Copics of course and added a few little colored bubbles - they were the same color as the box itself and so I thought - that's it!  Fun!  Thanks as usual and I hope you enjoy! 
Challenges

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely box, great image too. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas, but remember that we are a card challenge, unless otherwise stated we would like to see a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely gift box. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine tolle Verpachung einfach genial.


    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stempelfreunde.
    GLG Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello so very beautiful, the design is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute giftbox! It will make somebody very happy! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Card Cupids this week and we hope to see you again soon!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun fun fun card and fold, thanks for playing with Claudia and Company! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little gift box! Love the colors and how the edges around the image are deckle cut and sponged! It's a lovely effect! :)
    Regan ~ Guest Designer TPSC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete