Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rough Reading

Well, funny story - my sister in law reads voraciously.  She's one tough cookie..rough around the edges - well, I was gonna make her a book marker and my brother said not one of those fairies - I said how about a female boxer?  He said Perfect!  But - I know my daughter who loves to use the punching bag may want her - we'll see - I can always make another - they are so simple - the most time is fussy cutting out my Kenny K downloads.  His images are all over the map - so....there's something for everyone and every occassion!  Go check them out - they also have a freebie every month for you to test drive! The challenge over at Kenny's is to use die cuts (my flourishes) and punches - (my border on the bottom).  Hope you like my book marker - She's gonna be given away soon!  I'm gonna' be making a few more - I've had a bunch of requests and the good thing is - they're simple!

Challenges
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz
Totally Gorjuss

2 comments:

  1. This is great, must give it a try. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book marker. She looks really sassy. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete