Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Friends!

Well, this is my latest post for DZ Doodles!  This little girl is called Chloe's Umbrella! Isn't she just too cute?  I loved her little friend (the kitty).  So....I thought Friends was an appropriate sentiment!  I used my glossy Sakura pens , Martha Stewart butterflies and Creative Memories flowers.  and of course, my copics - Now here's your inspiration:
So, as you can guess - it's colors, or flowers - your interpretation and as always - you're playing for some free digis!  and....as you can see - cute ones!  Anyway - you have a couple weeks to add your project - Go check 'em out at DZ Doodles.  So, don't wait - go get started!  Have fun and show us your stuff!! 

Challenges
Digi Doodle SHop
DZ Doodles Digital Shop

1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week, I'm just catching up on commenting now.

    ReplyDelete