Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh Fabulous!

That's exactly how I feel about Whoopsi Daisy Images!  Fabulous!  You can find her images at Whoopsi daisy  stamp store!  They are so reasonable - you get 4 images on one page for a couple bucks!  How can you go wrong and they are fabulous!!  Anyway- the challenge was to use a "winged" image!  I chose this ballerina!  I think she's cute as can be - I made it somewhat simple!  I used leaves cut from my cricut, a sentiment from my homegirl - Digi's With Attitude.  They are so full of attitude!  I just thought this worked with her.  The flowers are an assortment of everything from my stash!  The paper is from Making Memories!  Simple, kinda and fun!  Just Fabulous!  Hope you like it!

Challenges

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Juelmarie! Love the scene you created! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and she's fabulous! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Great take on this weeks challenge, thanks for joining us, hugs Samantha Top Tip Tuesday :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image! Good choice for the MWT challenge at Operation Write Home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thankyou for your kind comments i am glad you enjoy my digis
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty little card - gorgeous colours
    Thanks for joining su at Oldie but a goodie this week
    Lisa ;)
    ps to be in with a chance of winning a prize you MUST use a rubber stanped image that is at least 6 months old

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE this time and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Creation! I love the image! Thank You for joining us at Get Hippity With Ippity! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! Love that ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ballerina and the BIG flower sets it off

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Juelmarie! I'm trying to contact you but cannot find your e-mail anywhere. I'm with Crafty creations challenges; if you would like to contact me at deenaperreault at gmail dot com that would be wonderful!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the details of your card!! Thanks for joining us at Get Hippity with Ippity!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us ata Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card! I love the flower embellishment.

    ReplyDelete