Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Follow Your Bliss

Well, the challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz is "White on White".  I haven't done that in a while - I do love it - it's a cool look - at first I thought - no color?? What are they thinking - but it's a great look!  I so love his digis, they are too fun!  I thought I'd use this retro lady!  I can't remember her name - she's definitely one of Kenny's girlz!  Definitely go check out his images at Kenny K's Downloads and remember as many do - He offers a freebie every month for you to give it a whirl - so What are you waiting for!  Go try it out and submit a project - I'm up for the competition!  I don't win too often over there - but I love doing it!  He's so fair - he does the random,org thing - I'll get it - the odds have got to be turning the tide!  LOL! 

Challenges
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz
Paper and Such Design Blog
My Time to Craft Challenge
Crafty Cardmakers
Karens Doodles
Craft Your Days Away
Little claire's 
Mark's Finest Papers

12 comments:

  1. Great card with a fab image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC and CYDA challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!Love the bow!
    Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!
    HUgs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card to make you smile. Love your embossing, adds texture to the white card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmaker's. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, lovely image.

    Thanks for joining us over at CYDA.

    Hugs

    Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, la la - she pops out on your white on white make, very sassy and cool

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Kenny K's Kraft Girlz! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, isn't she quite the siren! Wow. I like how you put the focus on her, and did the all white background. THanks for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card.

    And thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our sparkle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at KKKGC.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, that bow is just stunning! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such this week.

    ReplyDelete