Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's A Wedding Thang!

 It's my turn today to show you what I can do with Just Some Lines digis!  I'm on the design team over there and we've been having a Wedding blog hop!   LOL  Well, just as everyone else is, I had to do the "wedding thing".  So,  I thought - I'm gonna' take that baton and run my part of the relay!  I decided to use the wedding dress.  I used some pale blue copics, clear glitter and touches of pink!  I put my image on a Martha Stewart around the page punches - double loops and on some blue pattern paper.  I love it!  The little bow and sentiment are from my stash!  Now, I'm sure you just love this image and gotta have one - well, you can test your luck and make an entry to our blog!  We are giving away 10 of them - - - or go check out the Just Some Lines store and get some!  You know you want to - It's so hard to resist these images and I hope I've made it even harder with my card!  So...what are you waiting for - get to your craft table or get to the store and get some!  Above all, have fun!!!  That is what this is all about!
 
Challenges

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous .... Love the Lacey edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card ....very "chic" i love the lace edge and fab gown,thanks for joining us at Ooh -la-la and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wedding dress image is so beautiful! Fabulous use of your ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card, thanks so much for playing with Clear it Out this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi what a lovely great card love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully created love the lacy edge

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card love the lacy die cut. Thank you soo much for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge. Don't forget to pop back now or tomorrow (Saturday) to vote for your favourites, and ask your blogging buddies to vote for you too!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete