Monday, May 30, 2011

He who has hope...

Well, I printed this guy a little while ago and kept forgetting about him - my friend on one of my design teams gave him to me....Well, I saw the challenge this week - I started following Sew Many Challenges.
This week's challenge is CIRCLES.  Well, I bought the nestabilities with the little scallops and thought - I have to use this!!!  So....I threw in some bits of this and that!  A little Cuttlebug and actually my heart is from my Imagine!  Man I gotta get that out again!  You can find my little mouse at Digital Sew Many Cards.  There are some really fun images!  Thanks Tanya for getting me hooked!  Anyway - have fun and get those circles out and join in!

Challenges

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card and perfectly embossed for our challenge this week, thanks for joining in with us at CES :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute card and thanks again for joining in the Stamp Man challenges.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another cutieperfect for our tie a yellow ribbon challenge at gingerloft. Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete