Monday, May 30, 2011

My first Lori Designs!

This is my first Lori Boyd digis and design challenge.  I like her images and found her through Sparkle Smith.  I really like Sparkles stamps and she always does Lori Boyd challenges - so I thought I'd give it a try!  I bout this little girl with her dolly!  I put the little dolly on top of the ribbon and border I cut with my EK Success punch.  The mats are scraps and I cut the sentiment and the corner with my Stampin Up label punch.  My little girl is colored with Copics and Sakura pens and her necklace is silver pearls glued on.  I so think she came out great- I hope you enjoy stopping by!

Challenges

Lori Designs Challenge

1 comment:

  1. adorable! Love the way you did the 2 images!

    Thanks for playing along in BLD's last challenge and good luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete