Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sending Thanks to You!

Well, been a little looney to say the least this week - i thought I'd posted this card - I sent it to Lollipop but then dropped the ball!  I've had a loss in our family this week - my dear incredible aunt - we called her "Titi".  That's spanish for aunt.  She was/is an incredible woman and the good lord took her home this week!  She will be sorely missed.  We are preparing for her funeral and I've decided to take on pictures and making a little something for the girls - gotta be simple because i'm making 3!  and....I only have until tomorrow when we head down south - anyway- Life goes on and my challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week was my host - "Thank a Teacher".  I think they have a difficult job- yes, they get paid - but it is a difficult and incredibly important job!  They are forming/molding the future of our country!  Those children will be running this world one day!  We need them to be on their game!  So....Kudos to all you teachers out there!!  We do appreciate you!  We may not always show it - but THANKS!!

My card is a Robyn's Fetish image - They are our ever so generous sponsor this week - They have graciously offered:

PRIZE FOR WINNER: Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set of their choice.


We truly love working with her images - Now on to the challenge - Try to get it posted by Saturday evening - I'll be announcing the winner on Sunday!  It could be you and if you'd like Robyn has some freebies to get you started!  Don't Wait - I'm posting this late!!  Get going - show me what you got!!and .....say Thanks Teach!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. I love the card
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Juelmarie! This card is really cute! Love the bookworm! I wanted to let know too that I have an award for you! You can pick it up on my blog whenever it's convenient for you. Congratulations!

    Anne
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete