Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Joy!

This sentiment is perfect!  These ladies (I'm imagining) are my sister and I just getting out of the gym and we got on the scale and we lost a few lbs!  We're jumping for JOY!  Ok - well, my imagination is running a little crazy - I don't seem to lose any weight and I don't imagine I would jump like that if I did!  But- this is a Karen's Doodles image and she have some really fun images - some of my favs are the babies upside down - as a matter of fact- I need to break that out!  They are digis - so you know what that means - instant gratification!  We all love that - that is the wave of the generation - NOW!  Anyway - The challenge over there is BOLD and BRIGHT!  So, I hope this is bold and bright enough - I personally would never wear anything this bold or bright to the gym!  I'm about as plain jane as you can get to go to the gym - It ain't no fashion show! is my attitude! 




Challenges
Karen's Doodles

3 comments:

  1. Super fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope - these 2 gals are so happy that they're NOT going to the gym - they're staying home and hitting a bottle of vino!!!!!!!! yay lol Whatever it is its certainly full of fun and energy - just what we could all do with i guess!! lol

    I guess popped across to welcome you to the team - great to have you onside! bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is too fun! Just wanted to congratulate you and welcome you to the team! excited to be working with you! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete