Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tiddlyinks Come a Carolling!! Fa La La La La!!!!

This little girl reminds me of my daughter when she's signing - she always does the "jazz hands" for the effect!!  This is little girl is singing her heart out about the upcoming Chirstmas!!!  The notes are below - a bit "askew" but she's trying to keep in key!!  Fun stuff - I decided to tackle this challenge last minute.  I had printed out this digi and said ok - what the heck - one more before I go to bed.  So much to do to get ready for Christmas and all I can think of is "playing"!!!! Ok - tomorrow I buckle down and get stuff done!

6 comments:

  1. So cute, love the little story to go along with the card. I just got my card finished at the last minute too. Love it! Jazz hands make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playing sounds good to me. :) Love the jazz hands story and the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, thankyou for joining the tiddly inkers this week hus Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Love how you've used that music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable - love the music banner and the added ribbon!!! Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks this week!
    hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! Love the story. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

    ReplyDelete