Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FCCB - Peachy Keen - lunch sack bag gift!

No one loves the lunch bag more than myself!!  Last year I did over 100 bags for a charity and filled them with goodies!!  This year - I didn't do that - I offered but no one took me up on it!!  Well, I decided to combine the Fantab Cricut with the Peachy Keen - they seem to go hand and hand!!  I used the Retro faces!  I think they are hilarious! I just got my large animals order and the freebie- woohoo!!  They big - I love 'em - I'm dying to use them.  Fun stuff - I'll fill this with either a gift or yummies!!  We'll see - thanks for the challenge!!  I like it!

10 comments:

  1. Cute gift bag! I love the face on the coffee cup! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. It's so sweet of you to donate to charity :) thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - I love the little face on the mug! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I love the face on the mug. You did a great job thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. You bag totally made me smile, cute!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the faces. Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag just brings a smile to my face! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea, and it's so kind of you to make these and fill them with treats. I can't believe no one took you up on your offer. In our area, I know there is a shortage of "Buddy Packs", (I think that's what they call them) for school kids to take home for weekends and extended holidays so that they have snacks and ready to eat food. I know these would be welcomed here! Thanks for joining the PKS challenge! The face on the coffee mug is adorable!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete