Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanks for the Kleenex!!

Thanks for the Kleenex he's saying - I also used all scraps (except the card base).  I went to the scrap file and I can't even remember what these were from - the background which is floral is old, old paper I got on clearance probably 5-10 years ago - so who knows the brand, the orange, not so old - but all scraps!!  I like it - I love using them - it makes me feel less like a "Craft Hoarder".  Ok - I know a lot of you ladies do the same thing - if it looks like we can cut something out of it - it goes in the file!!  I've thrown a scrap away and rethought it and got it back out - Yikes!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing! Adorable card!

    Tracey xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card. I love the bright colours. I would like to ask you do two things - edit this post to provide a link back to Phindy's Challenge blog and then go there and follow the instructions to enter your card a second time. When you use a Phindy image as you have done, you are entitled to two entries for the draw. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and we hope to see you again next week.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny post-and, yes, I can relate! Love that you used this darling Phindy image!

    Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge. I hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete