Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Pink Stamper's Color Challenge!

Ok - this is one of my most favorite cards!!  I love Hello Kitty and I remember doing these before and thot - hello - pinks and blues and black!!  Perfection.  So...I drummed up another one - always different colors because it depends on my scraps.  Sometimes it actually looks like I picked the colors!!  I love her-isn't she the cutest and best- reminds me when my daughter first got her license and got in the car and drove away.  Wow - seems like so long ago!!!  Well, I have one more coming up but not for 5 years - thank Goodness!!!  Anyway - thanks Robyn for the challenge - love your blog!!

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute!!! I'm hoping to get this cartridge for Christmas... TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card.I love hello kitty too... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I never would have thought to try that pattern for the car - and it turned out just fabulous :) http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete