Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bitten by the Bug!!

Ok - I'm loving the boxes - gonna box up some cards as a gift!!  I used my Santa from Winter Frolic as was requested.  I made two - I'm thinking of making another box!!  I love 'em as gifts with cards in them.  Anyway - I used some flourishes from Cindy Loo and my Santa and as you can see the scroll from Christmas Cheer I believe!  I cut those a while ago and had them in the lurks waiting!!  The ribbon is a rando in the box and the paper, I know you know - DCWV!!  I did punch the top of the box so itwould give it some interest - Another gift down- having fun!!  At some point I will have to wrap everything - ugh!!

6 comments:

  1. THis is too cute! that red bow is such a perfect touch! Great job on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable project, do we get to see the cards that are going into the box, lol? Would love to see them. Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the paper, the ribbon....everything. Thanks for joining us on the BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project. Your paper choices are fantastic. Love the flourishes you added. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your Santa.....thanks for joining us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete