Thursday, December 9, 2010

Meljens Welcome Winter!!

Well...let's just say Meljens welcomes winter along with a mojo kind of a sketch!!  Get it - 3 challenges rolled into one!!  I love the challenges and I love the challenge of trying to combine them.  I went a little looney with the bling on this one- how many of em - like over a dozen.  As a matter of fact, a bakers dozen!!  I loved the sketch at Mojo Monday - I love to put a bit of a twist on this along with my other challenges.  Thanks - my next challenge goal is gonna be to combine 4!  Hmmmm....can she do it???  Silly, huh?

5 comments:

  1. I really like your snowman...just a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! What a cutie! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great image! I love the colors in your card as well! thanks for playing in the All I want for Christmas is You challenge at The Crazy Challenge! Hope to see you next week
    -Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! Thanks for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo this is really great. Love the snow man. Thanks for joining us at Sundays with Crissy. hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete