Saturday, December 4, 2010

Flaunt It Fridays Snowman Challenge!!!

I'm at the cricut again - love my bug!!!  I so wanted one of those new bugs they had at Walmart - I have 3 already - one being the imagine and just couldn't justify another.  Especially when I have college tuition for the middle child this month - YIKES!!  Oh well, I signed on for the gig - it's all cool!!!  Anyway - I decided to use some "untraditional" and traditional colors on here - I'm so trying to use scraps and guess what - all scraps, except the mat!  That's good, huh???  This week - I'm getting out my mailed cards - so I'm in a bit of a crunch - but I think I have enough - Anyway - this is the winter frolic cart - and DCWV paper!!  Of course, such a value!!  Thanks for popping by!

13 comments:

  1. Love your snowman card!
    He is just a cutie..
    Check out my project.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juelt

    Thanks for stopping by & following my blog!
    Love your snowman card! I never would have thought too use those colors (I have to get out of the red/green rut) he is a cutie!

    Elainer@cinci.rr.com
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute !!!1 We have a blog hop going on today come on over to visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Love the nontraditional Christmas colors. Thank you for joining us at Flaunt It Fridays.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and I understand the but obbession LOL... I have 3 too but no imagine...
    Thank you for doing the FIF challenge
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable :). WOW 3 Machines :) I wish I had the space for the ONE I have lol. Thank you for joining us at FIF!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job of flaunting it! I love the color combo! Thanks for joining us @ Flaunt it Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! WOW! I love this card! Great job! THanks for joining us at FIF! Have a great day!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your snowman! The black really makes him stand out! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blue looks perfect on this! Great job! Thanks for playing at FIF! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute I love the colors.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at the FIF challenge! :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete