Thursday, December 2, 2010

May all your wishes come true!!

I so love this card - it encompases lots of my loves!!  I love my Peachy Keen stamps!!  In fact, I have a set I ordered last weekend at their sale!!  My cricut and my cuttlebug got in the action and.....SU stamps!!  I thought this was a cute guy - I so love to do Men cards - I just don't have many and so anytime I'm in the mood - I do it!!  Thanks so much for coming by and checking him out!!!  He could be my knight in shining armour!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GAWD!!!!! THIS IS WAY TOOOOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! You did an AWESOME job w/the PKS challenge!
    Peachy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh is that King Arthur duffing up that cute dragon? What a cute card! I LOVE cards with scenes on. This is SO clever!
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete