Saturday, December 11, 2010

Seriously?

This was a freebie quote from Digis with Attitude - man that place is really growing on me!!  I decided to combine it with a freebie from my favorite digis - DZ Doodles (of which I am a designer).  I thought it was cute to have Santa checking his list and say "seriously?"  like he just can't believe his eyes!!  Anyway - I love putting a little twist in the mix!!  This is also a sketch challenge so - combining my challenges!!  Right on!! Well, tomorrow's another day of soccer - uniforms are clean and ready to go and gotta get to bed!! So - good night!  Enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. hey girl, pop over to Delightful Challenges for info on how to claim your prize, you WON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! Maybe its my wishlist he's reading! Gorgeous card, love the eyelets!
    Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude!
    Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card.

    Good luck with the soccer game.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Can't wait to see your DT AP =)

    Cindy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete