Sunday, December 5, 2010

Charisma and Color Throwdown

Blues and Brown!!  I actually love this combination!!!  I wasn't sure but loving it!!!  I actually had a ribbon that matched "Perfectly"!!  Wow- that doesn't always happen for me cause I always use what's in my stash.  Which, my stash is 5 shoe boxes!  I obviously am not lacking for ribbon but I seem to still always need (want is probably more acurately).  Anyway, enough of my rambling - hope you like it - I so love it and love the color combo - thanks Throwdown Ladies nad thanks Charisma!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and a great take on our sketch. Thank you for joining Charisma this week, Good Luck
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juelt this is lovely, great colours you have used here! Thanks for joining in our Sketch with a Twist challenge this week over at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)
    P.s. Check out my yummy blog candy here, closes 12/12!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love your bold sentiment :]

    Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Love the sentiment and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, this is CUTE! i love that yummy argyle ribbon, and what a wonderful sentiment! great take on the sketch! thanks for joining the Charisma Gals this week! :)

    ReplyDelete