Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Sketch w/a Color Combo - Think Red White and Black!


Well, I've been all day at the soccer fields and was totally having withdrawals from my room!!  Luckily - I had made some cards last night without coloring- I find that it goes so much faster when I find a sketch challenge and then combine it with the coloring/digi later.Well, I love the Sparkle Creations Stamps - I'm so into the digis that I've gotta get those stamps out!!  It's almost sinful because I have so many.  I'm just starting to collect my Sparkle Stamps!  The sketch was from the Stamping Bazaar but I mixed up the imagine and didn't want to redo them - so don't worry TSB - the cupcake girl is on another -coming later tonight or tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! And I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Lovely design. Glad you joined us at the SCRS.

    ReplyDelete