Thursday, December 9, 2010

Colors!


Man!!  It seems like I'm on the "simple wagon".  Yet again, I love the simplicity - I started thinking of adding stuff, and I thought - hey - leave it alone!!  Simple is good - even the sentiment is about as simple as you can get - one word!  WISH! Well, I couldn't do it - especially when I remember the challenge at Ladybug crafts so - Pearls!!!  I added pearls!!  The more the better they said!!  Tee Hee!!  I love this digi - but it seems i fall in love with lotsa digis!

4 comments:

  1. what a great fun card - love that stripey DP. The pearls are fabulous
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.Good luck
    Lisa
    ps hope to see you at our Christmas Blog hop on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great little image. I really love how you added little bunches of pearls. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love these pearl clusters! Thank you very much for playing in the Ladybug Crafts Ink pearl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous card!

    I'm so pleased you could join us at ladybug Crafts Ink!

    ReplyDelete