Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Day for Daisies with a Sketch!!

I think this little girl from a Day for Daisies is just the cutest digi!  I had a sketch challenge so -- I decided to combine them.  The sketch challenge takes a lot of the guess work out of the design.  At least, I think so.  I colored her and sparkled her with a little Sakura glitter pen.  The bling is just a must.  I added some chipboard button I had been wanting to use and of course some nestabilities, oval cutters, geez!  I used a lot of tools.  SU pumches.   What else is in my arsenal???  Oh - my Cricut - didn't use it!  Well, I hope you enjoy - tomorrow most of these cards are going out - we're getting down to the wire!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. I love that adorable image. Great color combo and added emblishmants. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Your red paper is beautiful! What a sweet image too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you've done with this sweet pixie! Thank you for playing along with us at A Day for Daisies!

    Lisa
    ADFD DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable! I love the colors and the bits of glitter!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. I love your sweet image and sweet colors. Thanks for joining us @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just adorable and I love the bright colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Come back and visit again!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete