Friday, December 3, 2010

A New Addition!

This giraffe is too cute- I've used him in multiple ways!  Today he is a new addition.  I've used him with the word - REACH!  I even remember using him as a Christmas guy!!  It's funny how you can change it up - just with a sentiment or a color scheme.  This is a meljen stamp - they have such a great variety!!  I am at the age where I don't have many people around me "having babies" but one of the girls in the building where I rent is "having a baby" so I've been kinda thinking that way lately - Thanks again for indulging my rambling and leave a comment - it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and with this cold weather - I like warm and fuzzy!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    great card, what a lovely colors and such a sweet details.
    Great job.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete