Friday, December 17, 2010

Let's make lemonade!


I was thinking the exact same thing today!!  I'd rather not go into why.,...but- I was thinking today - there is so much to be thankful for - it's hard sometimes to realize that!!  So....life thru some lemons at me today and I grabbed the blender and made me a nice cold lemonade....BTW - that's me - if you noticed my profile - dark curly hair!!  Too funny - I didn't have the Simply Cart - although, it is at the top of my list!!  Anyway - hope you enjoy - I haven't given my cricut much love lately so it felt good to play with her!

5 comments:

  1. Great job on flaunting you cup and lemons LOL! Your card made me laugh I love her curly hair! Thank you for flaunting it this week at Flaunt It Friday's.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done love your PKS faces too... thank you joining us all on FIF challenge
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love how you made her look like you! This cut is so versatile I didnt have the cartridge either so I used Cherry Limeade! Thanks for joining us at Flaunt It Fridays!


    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE...love the curly hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. I love how you did the curly hair. Thank you for joining us at FIF:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete