Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Gingerbread!!

Teal, Brown and Green - I thought I'd use the colors to go with these little gingerbread guys from Just Because Cards and Peachy Keen faces. Oh, a little cuttlebug, MS loops border punch!!  I love making bags and boxes for holidays - I find it's fun to give something out of the ordinary - I know it means a lot to me - I'm thinking it does to others also!!  A little $1 stamp holiday, $1 bin felt ribbon and SU label punch.  Fun - some bling, and we're ready to stuff with a present, candy, cookies -- whatever!

5 comments:

  1. sooo stinkin' cute!! the embossing is perfect! great job with the peachy faces too! thanks for playing along with us at bbtb2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute gingerbread bag i love it! The colours and design are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in with us at BBTB2 this week!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I love gingerbread men

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just so adorable. i love the colors you chose thanks for sharing this with us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete