Monday, December 13, 2010

Hey Cupcake!

Ok - No designer paper!! Well, that was a lot to ask for - so I took Simplicity to the nth degree.  I used the negative on a nestie cut and added a nestie cut on my digi.  A little sentiment, which I found so appropriate, and it was complete.  The pear color was in the ribbon and "kinda" the ink.  I didn't have the exact color.  So, I improvised.   It's nice when we're doing so many christmas cards to stray off the beaten path!!  This could be birthday or a just Hi! card.  As always - thanks for popping by.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great take on no DPs! Wonderful! Love that matting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card and perfect sentiment for it. Please include a link to the Critter Sketch challenge to be eligible for the prize. thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable. Wonderful embellish and love how you color the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge. We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete