Friday, December 17, 2010

A time to Celebrate...

This is a time to celebrate and be thankful for what we have and how we live.  One thing I am celebrating is life!  We are so lucky to be here and we are so lucky to have memories of those we no longer have here with us.  We celebrate their life and the life they are now living in a better place.  It's an emotional time for a lot of us who have lost close ones but we need to celebrate their lives.  This is a card I sent to a client who recently lost their spouse. 

3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful!! I just found you blog, and I also am new at this blogging thing, and I would love it if you checked out my blog, and become a follower if you like what you see!! Thanks, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning. love the colors. hank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a loovely card and so thoughtful! I am sure your client will be touched by it! Your colours are so serene and elegant! Love it! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we appreciate your support and love to see what you have been creating! Merry Christmas and Happy, Happy New Year to your and your family!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete