Monday, December 6, 2010

Pink Stamper - Baby's 4th birthday (well not baby anymore)

It's funny - you don't realize it at the beginning but as they start to grow and mature - it starts to hit you!  I have 2 gone - 1 graduated from college and the second almost done - my 3rd the baby is starting to become a young lady at 11!!  It's too fast and I'm not liking it!!  It's cool that you can relate to them in different ways - but also sad...Well, I love this cartridge - critter!!  It's so simple to make a card - DCWV paper and Bam!!  It's doggone good!!  Tee hee!

7 comments:

  1. I want this cart sooo bad! I really Love your card!
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Create a Critter, too. Every one of the cuts is adorable. You chose just the right paper to set off your little fire fighter!
    I can relate to you comments about your children. My oldest will be *Horror* 27 in January and is married. My 2nd is 24 and in college and my youngest just turned 18 last Tuesday and is a senior in high school. I am almost an empty nester! :(
    Thanks for sharing,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super,super cute!!! Love it!
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So doggone cute, my fave cartride!

    Elaine
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete