Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blingy Bunny!

Well, the challenge was "bling"....so I decided to make my bunny blingy for the Peachy Keen challenge and the bunny in lieu of the birthday bash bunny!  I don't have that cart - though I would so love to ..... I don't!  It's "on the list".  Anyway-I cut out the bunny and his friend the carrot and decided to put a face on the carrot.  The sentiment inside says "Easter Greetings" and on the outside - simply "eggs".  That's a big part of the tradition at our house.  Unfortunately, our kids are all getting older - our youngest is gonna be 10 in June!  Not much of a baby - but....what memories, we have made with the "bunny" and "eggs".  It's not the reason for the season but it's what brings out the child in all of us!  Hope you enjoy my card.

Challenges  -  Peachy Keen Challenge, Flaunt it Fridays

8 comments:

  1. Love your cute bunny and carrot Juelmarie! You did a great job on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I LOVE the Carrot top, adorable!!! Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card, I love the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, I love all of the various elements on the page and how they interact! Thanks for playing along with us at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! I love the peachified carrot lol! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super de duper cute! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at FIF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CUTE!! Love that carrot! Thanks for playing at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! The carrots is my favorite! Thanks for flaunting it with us at FIF!! :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete