Saturday, March 12, 2011

Everything Happens

Everything happens for a reason!  This is something I say so often!  I do truly believe it.  I think it's sometimes hard to see and/or understand why but I do believe in the bigger plan/picture.  This was a tough card at first combining elements and sketch.  But....I do like what the outcome was and the meaning behind this card.  It's the meaning I want to project and the lightness of the ladybug!  Fun Stuff!  Hope you enjoy my card and theory (LOL)

Challenges - Bitten By the Bug 2 , Cricut Cardz Challenge, Friday Sketchers

5 comments:

  1. Your card is just wonderful...brilliant colors, great design and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 challenge this week.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow1 This card just pops! LOVE it! And your sentiment (and theory) is wonderful. thanks for playing along with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! Thanks for playing with us at CCC. :) Janis DT#2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute for words! Love it! Love the cute ladybug! :)

    Debbie, Crafty Heart>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The color scheme is so fun and happy! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete