Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Teen's View

What an awesome digi!  She reminds me of the Pink Power Ranger!  Man-I remember when those were popular and waiting in line and paying premiums - anything for our kids!  We did have a pink ranger in the house!!  This is a typical teen type digi - This card will be great for my daughters.  One's just out of teens and the other is a tween!  YUP!  Have patience for me - I'm gonna be doing this again!  This is the third - you'd think i'd have it perfected by now - Tee hee!!  My other two are well on their way - one graduated - the other soon but thinking med school - YIKES!  Anyway - I'm rambling - hope you enjoy my card!


Challenges
Pollycraft Monday, Sentimental Sunday, Kenny K's Krafty Girls, Digi Doodles Shop, http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. cool card!Thanks for joining our last challenge at Pollycraft and hope to see you back this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun card...it makes me smile! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's callenge!

    ReplyDelete