Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shabby Chic

Everyone knows shabby chic is in!  Well, sometimes.  This is a major combo - I just love the All That Scraps digis.  They are too cute!  I'm on a cute kick - gotta get me some "hmmmmm....what"????  Well, I combined a few combos - a sketch by Fuzzy Wuzzy, pearls and lace by Totally Gorjuss, shabby chic by A Spoon full of Sugar.  I do like the combo - I love simple but sometimes - i like to pour it on!

Challenges - Wednesdays Challenge, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Totally Gorjuss, A Spoon Full of Sugar

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you have created with Ingrid's sketch, the colors are so bold and beautiful and your coloring devine, but ooops, the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge asks that you always use an animal on your card....there is still plenty of time to submit a card, the challenge runs through the end of February.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. what pretty lace! A very nice card :)

    ReplyDelete